Saturday, November 10, 2007

November Maadham

I usually like to watch any movie directed by Mani Rathnam and "Alaipayuthey" was no exception. I really enjoyed the movie for it's never-before-handled-theme and Mani's brilliant direction. One of my favorite scenes is where the house owner of place where Shalini-Madhavan live advises Maddy "Vittu kodukkanum pa...". Though the context in which it is told is meant for a spousal one, I think it's very true and pertinent in any relationship - between friends, mother-daugher, father-in-law-son, brother-sister and on and on....After all what is life without a little give and take (note that give comes before take :-)). Simply following this golden advise would solve most issues in any relationship. But are things really that simple like taking a Tylenol for a head-ache?? I guess not....

In case you wondered the reason for the title, it is taken after the "September maadham" song in that movie

No comments: